Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pretty Things with Bitty Price Tags.


If you're anything like me, shopping at Target can equal a disaster for your wallet.  I think I could shop there everyday and still find something new that I need want each time.

So, you can imagine that when I "ran in" to grab some pens for work (such is the life of an English teacher), I came to a screeching halt at the dollar section, located perfectly center at the entrance.  Honestly, it wasn't even the pens and pencils that caught my eye first; it was the packaging! I am a sucker for good, simple branding, and this stuff was too cute to pass up.  And everything was… $1! Two 4-packs of the cutest mechanical pencils, two 2-packs of adorable pens, a fun sticky note pad, and those sweet little labels = $6.

I could have paid the cashier then and actually walked out of the store with the lowest Target total ever at that point, but, of course, I had to do a quick once-over :)

In the end, I added the sweet and pretty Sugar Paper table top calendar (as seen under my $1 goodies and below) to my basket and called it a day.  $9.99.  I felt pretty darn accomplished walking out of Tarjey spending less than $20.  I also feel pretty accomplished walking out after spending all of the money in my wallet…. but that's beside the point.

I'm not sure if Sugar Paper is a new line at Target or not (although I'm there enough that I feel like I should have seen it!), but I am loving their products.  So clean, simple, elegant, and fun!



{www.sugarpaper.com}

No comments: